Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Portege R600 - replacement keyboard

1. Portege R600 - replacement keyboard
    Beginner
    Hi,

I need a replacement keyboard for my Portege R600. I need a US-international keyboard.

Can you please tell me where I can buy that? Google gave me links for R500 but not for R600. Also the part number would help, for R500 it's P000488460, but for R600 I haven't found it yet.

Thanks,
    Peter

2. Re: Portege R600 - replacement keyboard
    Master
    Hi!

You can buy a keyboard and other parts by an ASP (authorized service provider). Here you can search:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com => Support & Downloads => Find an ASP

I donít have a part number because itís a user to user forum. Part numbers only have ASPs.

Bye

3. Re: Portege R600 - replacement keyboard
    Beginner
    I already checked those before posting here, but they're not selling separate replacement keyboard as far as I can see...

Like for the R500 a quick google on *P000488460* shows that lots of e-shops are selling it.

My question is wether this same keyboard fits on the R600? And if not, how I can get one for the R600?

Thanks in advance

4. Re: Portege R600 - replacement keyboard
    Beginner
    For future reference: I found it. The parts number was P000492320.