Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Pro A200: A continuous beep sound during start up and freezing

1. Satellite Pro A200: A continuous beep sound during start up and freezing
    Beginner
    Hello,

This is Varun from India. Could anyone please help me fix a problem which has been haunting me from the last two days. This problem is currently occuring in my satellilte Pro A200. Actually the problem is that there is a continuous beep sound from an internal speaker during start-up that is when the name TOSHIBA appers at the time of starting and moreover it freezes there right on that screen. But , I somehow kept using my system by pressing F5 or F9 and then letting it start manually in NORMAL MODE.

But, i can't keep doing this all the time. And moreover, this beep sound blows continuously only while starting the system and it goes on hanged up in the same screen until i press either F5 or F9. I kept restoring my system but to no use. Could any one please help me out in this.

Sincerely waiting for the reply.....

Varun.......

2. Re: Satellite Pro A200: A continuous beep sound during start up and freezing
    Hello

To be honest it is very strange issue. Is some external device connected to your notebook?
    Have you tried to update BIOS to latest version?

Sorry but I believe in such case there is no much you can do. Maybe BIOS update, clean OS installation. Thatís all.
    Maybe you should contact nearest service and ask what it can be.