Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s

1. Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    leonidas
    Hello guys,

i have the model e-studio 200s (printer+scanner+fax) and i can't find drivers.
    I visit the http://www.eid.toshiba.com/support/drivers/drivers.shtml and i download drivers for GA-1030 and GA-1031.
    I try it and from usb and from Com port but nothing.

First i download the correct drivers for my machine?
    And second i want to use it in 2 pc (server:win2000 and second in windows xp+sp2).

Thank you.

2. Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    Master
    Hi

Why you have chosen drivers for GA-1030 and GA-1031???

You’ve got a e-studio 200s then choose Copiers -> e-Studio 200

Then you should get the right drivers!

3. Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    leonidas
    I think something i do wrong, i choose copiers e-studio 200 and then : "....To choose the right driver for your model: Select Controller form the list below..." , "...e-STUDIO200 Software Drivers : GDI or GA-1030_1031...".
    The problem is that i cant find the cd with the correct drivers :) .

4. Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    Master
    You have to read the text only ;)

In your case I would try firstly the GDI and then -> GDI for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista 32/64

If this driver will not work try GA-1030 or GA-1031 for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista 32/64

5. Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    leonidas
    Hi, i download the GDI&TWAIN_setup.exe and i install it. My computer tells me that he find a new device but he cant find the right *.inf.The wizzard run and he check all my pc to find the drivers for e-studio200s but nothing. When i extract the drivers from the site, 2 files created :one with the setup (GDI) and the second driversUSB (inslude :TECUSBC.inf & id2pd.inf). i try with many ways to setup my new device (control panel add new device , add device from disk etc) but nothing.

PS:i am the second who try to connect this with the pc, i hope i will find the way :) .
    PS:same problem and with the second ctrler.

Message was edited by: leonidas_1

6. Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    Master
    Check this page:
    https://electronicimaging.toshiba-europe.com/
    There you can find the different areas;
    Printer Support, driver download, user manual etc…

Choose *Software Drivers -> Document Mangers -> eStudio 203S* to get dirvers

Choose *User manual -> Document Mangers -> eStudio 200* to get a user manual and to find a details how to install drivers!

7. Re: Drivers for Printer Scanner Fax E-studio 200s
    leonidas
    Thank you