Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Re: Satellite A-200.Need new driver for 965 Express Chipset Family from Toshiba

1. Satellite A-200.Need new driver for 965 Express Chipset Family from Toshiba
    Beginner
    Hi.

I have Toshiba Satellite A200-1N8 PSAE3E (win vista 32bit) with graphic card Intel 965 Express Chipset Family and driver for this ver.7.14.10.1280 ! I looking 2 months for new driver for this. Im furious becouse in Intel site are drivers for this graphic card ( ver.15.11 ) but I can't install this becouse have error with agreement ( I can only install driver from Toshiba).

At Toshiba site i found driver but ver. 7.14.10.1227 it's funny. All other laptop producents have youngest drivers like in Intel site. Only Toshiba have old driver ! I don't know what doing now so write to you.

Somebody can help me ? Maby whose from Toshiba can make somethink with this problem...

2. Re: Satellite A-200.Need new driver for 965 Express Chipset Family from Toshiba
    Master
    Maybe stupid question but I would like to know the reason why you want to have it? Just to have newest version or is there some “specific” reason.

I am pretty sure you know that drivers update on mobile computers is not like on desktops. I don’t know how it works on other manufacturers but it will be interesting to know if the newest driver is offered for notebooks older than 1 year.