Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Pro M70 - Can't install Toshiba Power Saver Driver

1. Satellite Pro M70 - Can't install Toshiba Power Saver Driver
    Beginner
    Hi, I can't install toshiba power saver driver on my laptop because instalation crashes with error 1610: The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnel. I tried more versions of power saver driver. I got latest official chipset driver..Know somebody how to fix that?

My second problem is with battery, my laptop running on battery for max 10 minutes (i got my laptop 2 years) and i dint using battery supply often. Can battery loose so much capacity in 2 years even if i used to my battery once a week?

Sorry for english and thx for reply

2. Re: Satellite Pro M70 - Can't install Toshiba Power Saver Driver
    Beginner
    Hi

You have to install firstly the Common Modules and then software like:
    Hotkey Utility
    Touch Pad On/Off Utility
    Power Saver

But the Common Modules is the essential software which must be installed at first

3. Re: Satellite Pro M70 - Can't install Toshiba Power Saver Driver
    I believe you must not install this driver, only Power saver utility only.
    What to say about battery? In my opinion it is possible. In my opinion the battery life time cannot be defined so easy.
    Some batteries run well after 3 years of usage and some of them are death after one year only.