Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Pro A200 Constant beep every 30 seconds

1. Satellite Pro A200 Constant beep every 30 seconds
    Beginner
    I have a Satellite Pro A200. All was fine until early this morning when a constant beep started. The laptop beeps once every 30 seconds. Everything seems to be working fine. It restarted without difficulty and I am using it to write this message. The only problem is the constant beep. Any suggestions as to the problem and what to do would be very helpful. Thanks.

2. Re: Satellite Pro A200 Constant beep every 30 seconds
    I recommend you to contact nearest service provider. Such behavior is definitely not normal and it should not happen.

Have you done something with your notebook last days? Maybe some hardware upgrade?

3. Re: Satellite Pro A200 Constant beep every 30 seconds
    Beginner
    Hi, thanks for your response. No nothing had been done to the machine recently. It was very strange as the beeps continued even when the machine was shut down and unplugged, but the beeps have since stopped. I left it on charge for a long time and after a few hours they ended. I too thought it may need to be looked at, but I am not sure what they would find, now it is no longer beeping.