Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Error message with TOSHIBA DISK CREATOR on Satellite P200-13k

1. Error message with TOSHIBA DISK CREATOR on Satellite P200-13k
    Beginner
    Hello

On my P200-13k I have Toshiba Disk Creator installed.

When I launch it I receive few errors :
    32007C-26-00000001
    320129-26-00000001

this error popup when I close it
    32007C-26-00000001

The DVD writer is a TSST Corp CD/DVDW TS-L632D (TO04)

Any idea why ?

I didn't find anything with google about these errors nor on the toshiba knowledge base

Thanks by advance

Pascal

2. Re: Error message with TOSHIBA DISK CREATOR on Satellite P200-13k
    I would suggest you to backup all your data and recover the machine. I am not sure why the error occurs or what the reason could be but usually this should be fixed by reinstalling the system with the recovery media (or HDD recovery) because the system is afterwards on factory defaults which should guarantee that the software works without any problems.

If the problem persists I would check the RAM memory, maybe it´s faulty and causes this errors.

Greets

3. Re: Error message with TOSHIBA DISK CREATOR on Satellite P200-13k
    Master
    Hello

I do not know why this error occurs but I am pretty sure you cannot do much to make it working again. This application is part of recovery image and cannot be downloaded separately. Because of that you cannot reinstall it.

As Dennis already wrote you can back up all your important data and install OS again using delivered recovery DVD. After doing this Toshiba Disk Creator will work well again.

Sorry but I do not see other solution for you.

4. Re: Error message with TOSHIBA DISK CREATOR on Satellite P200-13k
    Beginner
    Hello,

Thanks for your answers !

It's really bad to have to perform a full reinstallation only for this simple app. It'd be great Toshiba offers to these customers a simple way to reinstall all the products they deliver (one by one, and not from a total recovery)

Anyway... Thanks for your help

Pascal