Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Need WXP drivers for my Tecra 8200

1. Need WXP drivers for my Tecra 8200
    Beginner
    Greetings,

I'm in need of XP drivers for my old laptop, but the Toshiba has completely removed drivers for their old laptops. Where could I found these drivers? I honestly spend last 30min trying to search drivers from the web.

And I read that WiFi doesn't work in XP, has there been found any solution to this problem?

Thank you for your help and btw, English is not my strongest language :)

2. Re: Need WXP drivers for my Tecra 8200
    Master
    It is really amazing!!!

It is sooooooooo easy to find all this stuff and I am asking myself what you have done 30 minutes. If you have old notebook model it is LOGIC that this stuff can be placed under option *ARCHIVE*. Am I right about that?

Please go to Toshiba download page again and under *PRODUCT TYPE* choose option *ARCHIVE*.

I really hope this time you will need just a minute to find WXP drivers.

Bye and good luck!

3. Re: Need WXP drivers for my Tecra 8200
    Master
    Hi

I agree with Silas;
    You can find the Tecra 8200 drivers on the Toshiba European driver page:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/ -> Support & Download Center -> Download Drivers

Here you have to search in *Archive -> Tecra -> Tecra 8xxx -> Tecra 8200 -> PT820E -> Win XP*

Cheers