Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite Pro P100 - error message- "failed to get session notifications"

1. Satellite Pro P100 - error message- "failed to get session notifications"
    Beginner
    Every time i switch on i get the error message "failed to get session notfications"
    What is this?
    How do i fix or disable it?

thanks

2. Re: Satellite Pro P100 - error message - "failed to get session notifications"
    Master
    Hmm... looks like an 3rd party software notification.
    Possibly you have removed (uninstalled) a program but the registry contains some bad entries which cause this strange notification.

Do you know the free application "CCleaner"? It repairs and cleans the registry and system files. Maybe this program could helps to get rid of this message...

Good luck

3. Re: Satellite Pro P100 - error message - "failed to get session notificatio
    Beginner
    Yeah ive downloaded and ran ccleaner. But the problem is still there. Thanks for the idea. Any more ideas?? i would be very grateful for any suggestions.

4. Re: Satellite Pro P100 - error message - "failed to get session notificatio
    Master
    Yeah…. I’ve got one idea.
    You should start the “MSCONFIG” and should check what services and process starts at the beginning. As R2D2 has suggested, there could be an old entry which must be disabled.