Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Where to download Ulead Movie Factory for Portege M400 & Vista

1. Where to download Ulead Movie Factory for Portege M400 & Vista
    Beginner
    Hi All

I've upgraded from XP to Vista on my M400 and want to get Ulead Movie Factory going. The only download I can see is for a patch but I don't have the original anymore. Does anyone know where I can download the original from?

Thanks

Steve

2. Re: Where to download Ulead Movie Factory for Portege M400 & Vista
    Master
    Did you find the Ulead Movie Factory software on the preinstalled Toshiba image?

If yes then I assume this program was bundled with the notebook and cannot be installed separately.
    Either you will use the Toshiba recovery CD and would reinstall the notebook to use this program or you will buy a full version.

Best regards

3. Re: Where to download Ulead Movie Factory for Portege M400 & Vista
    Master
    I agree with jimi.
    The Ulead Movie Factory is a part of the Toshiba image which was installed on your notebook.
    If you donít use the Toshiba preinstalled image you will be not able to use this additional software.
    As you probably donít know this is a OEM version an it can be used only in connection with the Toshiba preinstalled OS.

Greetings