Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver

1. Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver
    Beginner
    Hi,

I don't appear to have any drivers instaled on my Equium A100 for the SD card reader.
    Can anyone help?

2. Re: Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver
    Do you use your own operating system installation? If yes please check Toshiba support page under http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com and there you can find all you need.

Other way use delivered recovery DVD and install OS. After doing this all hardware components will be properly configured and ready for use.

Bye and good luck!

3. Re: Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver
    Master
    Hi

You donít post anything about your OS and exactly notebook name (A100-xxx extension) and therefore I cannot provide a 100% right SD card driver version for you unit.
    But on the Toshiba European driver page you will find the Flash Media Driver from Texas Instruments manufacturer.
    This is the driver for the Bridge Media Slot and this slot lets you insert either a SD card, Memory Stick (Pro) or xD picture card.

In my opinion you should check if the Bridge Media Slot was correctly recognized in the device manager (no yellow exclamation marks).
    If you get some yellow exclamation marks then I would recommend downloading and installing the Flash Media Driver

Best regards