Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: When release Toshiba new ATI Catalyst driver for Satellite A200-17O Vista?

1. When release Toshiba new ATI Catalyst driver for Satellite A200-17O Vista?
    Beginner
    The pre-installed and also latest downloadable display driver isn't up-to-date.
    Display driver version: 8.383.1.1-070621a-048565C

ATI release every month new Catalyst drivers, with improved performance and more functions.. this month release ATI version 7.9!

For example: I can't play the game Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (Demo) - this game exit with display driver error messages.. (ATI release a hotfix, but not for the mobility parts HD2400/HD2600!)

When release finally Toshiba new display drivers?

(sorry for my english) ;-)

2. Re: When release Toshiba new ATI Catalyst driver for Satellite A200-17O Vista?
    Hi there,

I am not sure when they will be release them, but I can give you a good adress which is an excellent resource for the latest available ATI/Nvidia drivers and they also work on mobile platforms:
    http://www.omegadrivers.net/

Just try it out and check if they work for you. :)

Would appreciate some feedback if you got some success.
    Greets

3. Re: When release Toshiba new ATI Catalyst driver for Satellite A200-17O Vista?
    Beginner
    Thanks. It worked!