Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A100-003: Cannot install the new NVidia driver from Toshiba site

1. Satellite A100-003: Cannot install the new NVidia driver from Toshiba site
    Beginner
    I download new driver for nvidia video card from toshiba site, but when I try install it, I receive response what no supported video card found.

I install driver to A100-003 notebook.

2. Re: Satellite A100-003: Cannot install the new NVidia driver from Toshiba site
    Hi,

that sounds really weird. Are you sure you´ve downloaded the right drivers for your machine? Which system do you have? XP or Vista?
    Maybe you´ve downloaded a Vista version and you have XP. It would be useful and nice if you tell which system you have.

An other solution would be to visit this site:
    http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/

There you will find the newest drivers which must work. But be careful before you install something and read the FAQ section on the site!

Good luck and nice weekend

3. Re: Satellite A100-003: Cannot install the new NVidia driver from Toshiba site
    Beginner
    Yes I sure.
    But after same time toshiba updated drivers. And updated version of driver I install successfully.
    Thanks