Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Get error message when trying a upgrade to Vista on Satellite Pro U200

1. Get error message when trying a upgrade to Vista on Satellite Pro U200
    Beginner
    Hi,
    When I upgraded my Satellite Pro U200 to Vista (Using original CDs from Toshiba), I could not install Config Free program. When I want to install it, I receive the message "Installation image is not corrcet" Any ideas to solve this problem??

Thank you

2. Re: Get error message when trying a upgrade to Vista on Satellite Pro U200
    Hi,

maybe you should download the configfree again for your machine from here:

http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp

Just download it and try to install it. I cannot imagine that it wont work, Ive upgraded my A100 some time ago and everything works great.
    Btw. I downloaded all the stuff from the link above.

Please give some feedback

Greetings

3. Re: Get error message when trying a upgrade to Vista on Satellite Pro U200
    Beginner
    First of all thank you for your help. I have tried to install the file from same link you give, but still same error message is obtained!
    I do not know what should I do, because I have many internet access points (1 at home, 2 for different work places,..). Every one has speceific IP address. It makes things diffecult to inter the IP address every time. It is very important to me to use config free software.

4. Re: Get error message when trying a upgrade to Vista on Satellite Pro U200
    Master
    Hello

I do not know what is wrong there but just one question: have you updated BIOs to latest version?