Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Toshiba Flash Cards issue with Satellite A100-065

1. Toshiba Flash Cards issue with Satellite A100-065
    Beginner
    I have a Toshiba Satellite A100-065 notebook with Mocrosoft Vista operating system. Every now and then, I get a message on top of my screen stating "Toshiba Flash Cards are not responding". I have to close the message before I can proceed. What could be the problem and how can this be resolved?

Would appreciate any help out there.

Regards,
    Gulam

2. Re: Toshiba Flash Cards
    JohnnyS
    Hi,

maybe because powersaving issues? Could be possible that the system is switching the flashcardreader or is stopping the flashcardservice due to this powersaving settings.

Just a little suggestion: remove all flashcard related tools/drivers, download the latest versions of that software from the toshiba website
    (http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp) and reinstall it.

Maybe you can solve that error with performing a reinstall?

Please give some feedback
    Greets

3. Re: Toshiba Flash Cards issue with Satellite A100-065
    Beginner
    Hi,

Can you please tell me if you solved the problem with the flash card? I have exactly the same problem!!

4. Re: Toshiba Flash Cards issue with Satellite A100-065
    Enthusiast
    Toshiba FlashCards are the FN-Key Utilities from Toshiba. It doesn't belong to Cardreader or other hardware device.
    Uninstall Toshiba Value Added Package, Download it from Toshiba website and reinstall it.

5. Re: Toshiba Flash Cards issue with Satellite A100-065
    Master
    Hello

Robin is right. I have found interesting document on Toshiba Knowledge base about this message. Please check it under http://support.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB7701XB0005R01.htm

Good luck!

6. Re: Toshiba Flash Cards issue with Satellite A100-065
    Beginner
    Hello!
    Finally,when i didn't use "power saver" mode the massage not appear... Thanks