Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite A100-906: Question about CPU and HDD temperature

1. Satellite A100-906: Question about CPU and HDD temperature
    Beginner
    hey guys,

i want to ask u for the normal temperature level of this notebook?! I want to know the temperature of the CPU(1,2) and the HDD temperature, cuz i think that my notebook overheats and thats a problem for me :/ (my temperature now is around 50 for the 2 cores and around 40 for the hdd)Is it ok or ?! ty ;)

2. Re: Satellite A100-906 Temperature
    Hi

Believe me, the 50C degrees for CPU and 40C degrees for HDD is a normal temperature!!! Nothing uncommon!!!
    On my notebook the CPU temperature increases up to 60C degrees if no applications are running.

But you should know that the temperature varies.
    If you will run different applications on the notebook the CPU performance will increases and the temperature goes up.
    Thatís a simply fact!

There is nothing wrong dude ;)

3. Re: Satellite A100-906: Question about CPU and HDD temperature
    Beginner
    Ah now i got it ;) ty ... btw when i`m playing games or something the temperature goes new 60 but now i dont think so that is Soooo bad :), i want to ask u another think if u know it ofcourse... can i see the temperature of my video card ?! in the nvidia drivers i cant see it ?! ty

4. Re: Satellite A100-906: Question about CPU and HDD temperature
    No, as far as I know the GPU temperature is not present!!!
    I use the Everest home edition to monitor the CPU and HDD temperature but the GPU is not available! :(

5. Re: Satellite A100-906: Question about CPU and HDD temperature
    Beginner
    Yep... i`m using everest ultimate edition :) ok ty for the help a lot ;)

6. Re: Satellite A100-906: Question about CPU and HDD temperature
    You're welcome