Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Problem in installing Sound and Bluetooth drivers in a Satellite A100-712

1. Problem in installing Sound and Bluetooth drivers in a Satellite A100-712
    Beginner
    Good morning every body

I have formatted the harddrive of my Toshiba Satellite A100-712 notebook and dowloaded the sound and BT drivers from this amazing site.

But still there is a problem.
    In the device manager there are yellow signs with the bt and realtek drivers. I don't know what to do?

Please, can you list the steps for proper installation for these drivers?
    bcz i'll be crazy ... :(
    thank you

2. Re: Problem in installing Sound and Bluetooth drivers in a Satellite A100-712
    Master
    Hi

First question: Why you don’t use the Toshiba recovery CD?
    This CD contains all drivers, tools and utilities and you will not need to install all the drivers separately…

Secondly: On the Toshiba driver page you should find the “installation instruction document”…
    Simply follow the installation order mentioned in the txt file and everything should works!!!

PS: Be sure that you use the right drivers…. I think the A100-712 is apart from the PSAA9E series…

3. Re: Problem in installing Sound and Bluetooth drivers in a Satellite A100-712
    Master
    All drivers should be installed in right installations order. I really do not know why you have problem with exact these two drivers. Please visit Toshiba download page and there you will find ‘installations instructions’ document.

Follow the installations order and I am pretty sure everything will be ok.