Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Memory Upgrade for Satellite Pro L20

1. Memory Upgrade for Satellite Pro L20
    Beginner
    I use a sat pro L20 - PSL25E. What does this PSL25E mean in terms of sat pro L20- 102 up to xxx. On the support site they are maintaining only numbers but not this alphanumeric expression. I would need this in order to select the appropriate upgrade module.
    If this cannot be answered, could anyone than tell me, what upgrade module I should select in addition to the existing 512 MB?
    Thanks in advance

Klator

2. Re: Memory Upgrade for Satellite Pro L20
    Beginner
    In the meantime I have found that the crypt PSL25E with the extension 00h018GR means 259, thus my Sat pro in an L20-259.
    I congratulate all the Toshiba-Name-Designer who succeeded to keep me alert and I apologize the forum for asking a question which not would not had to be done had I made my homework as it is expected from every user of a Toshiba.

Kind regards anyhow

Klator

3. Re: Memory Upgrade for Satellite Pro L20
    Master
    Itís nice that you found the notebook model after your own investigation.
    However, in my opinion the all Satellite Pro L20 notebooks support the same kind of memory modules, whether itís Pro L20-259 or Pro L20-174

The units support these modules:
    DDR2-400/533 256MB (PA3389U-1M25)
    DDR2-400/533 512MB (PA3412U-1M51)