Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: How can i add stereo or mono mix to sound mixer - Satellite Pro A100-196

1. How can i add stereo or mono mix to sound mixer - Satellite Pro A100-196
    Beginner
    I do not find this option in my sound settings, no mono or stereo under recording ?
    is there any way to add this function to my laptop??
    or is there any way else to do for sound settings to have them?

2. Re: How can i add stereo or mono mix to sound mixer - Satellite Pro A100-196
    Master
    Hello

Can you please tell us which how you record the music? Do you want to import it from external device? If yes how is it connected to your notebook?

3. Re: How can i add stereo or mono mix to sound mixer - Satellite Pro A100-196
    Beginner
    just think about the voice setting when you go to the record you should find mono and stereo. I have only mic volume -cd volume and line volume i should have mono mixer and stereo mixer also.

So can i add them to the list ?? For example when you use paltalk program you can play music from your computer in the room so all in this room can hear it eaven if you adjust your volume to mute,this is using mixer mono or stereo.

I hope i explane it for you. Thanx

4. Re: How can i add stereo or mono mix to sound mixer - Satellite Pro A100-196
    Master
    why you suggest you should have mono mixer and stereo mixer?

I don’t think that you can add such function to the Realtek HD sound effect manager.
    In my knowledge the audio output supports a “wave”, “Sw synth”, “CD volume” and “mic volume” control.
    The audio input supports CD volume and mic volume.

Another options are not possible (not available)

5. Re: How can i add stereo or mono mix to sound mixer - Satellite Pro A100-196
    This thread provides an instruction +How to enable Stereo Mix in Conexant Sound driver+
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=65162

Big thanks to user prestativo