Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Tecra M7 handwriting recognition for Dutch

1. Tecra M7 handwriting recognition for Dutch
    Beginner
    Hello,

Does anyone know how I can activate handwriting recognition for Dutch? Now I can only use the on-screen keyboard if I set the language to Dutch. If I change the language to English I can use also the writing pad and character pad.

Do I need to download Dutch handwriting recognition from somewhere?

Thanks,
    Joost

2. Re: Tecra M7 handwriting recognition for Dutch
    Master
    Hello Joost

Can you please write what is the exact name of this software and how you start it? I am not familiar with Tablet PC OS but is this option is part of Toshiba preinstalled software you can download it on Toshiba download page under http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp but if this option is part of Microsoft tablet PC package that means you must use Dutch OS or check Microsoft support page for any kind of download or even update.

Bye

3. Re: Tecra M7 handwriting recognition for Dutch
    Beginner
    Hi Joao,

Thanks for the reply. I spoke to Toshiba support in the mean time and they told me that it is not available. Since Tablet PCs are still a small market and Holland a small country Microsoft has not built in support for Dutch handwriting in XP Tablet edition.

Cheers,
    Joost