Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Sonic Record works successfully but will no record CD or DVD - Equium A60

1. Sonic Record works successfully but will no record CD or DVD - Equium A60
    Beginner
    On an Equium A60, wehen trying to record CD/DVD
    I get the following error message in the Advanced section when the drive opens having not recorded.
    Sense: 03 ASC: 73 ASCQ: 03 (Command 2A)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Px.dll: 1.8.26.500
    pxdrv.dll: 1.1.11.0
    PxMas.dll: 1.8.26.500
    PxWave.dll: 1.8.26.500
    PXWMA.dll: 1.0.0.3

I have been successfully burning CD and DVD (same disks) for two years and suddenly it stopped. Have run Checkdisk and defragged, tried with short file names etc as per advice from another forum without success.

Any suggestions?

2. Re: Sonic Record works successfully but will no record CD or DVD - Equium A60
    Hi

In my opinion it is not wonder if something stops working after so long time. On this way it is not easy to say anything because we donít know what did you done with the unit (your personal configuration) or which applications you have installed. As far as I know Sonic Record is part of recovery image and just if you install OS again everything should work again.

Other way remove Sonic completely and test the drive with other burning application.

3. Re: Sonic Record works successfully but will no record CD or DVD - Equium A60
    Master
    Hi

Did you try to use a different burning application like Nero?
    If not so try to burn the medias with this program and check if the same issue happens again