Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Satellite M70-192: sound not enough loud

1. Satellite M70-192: sound not enough loud
    Beginner
    Hey!

I have a little problem with my sound on Satellite M70-192 PM760, when I plug in the jack cable to the phones place, and the second jack(of the same cable) to the hi-fi device the sound is not loud enough. The sound is about the 2 times quiter then it should be.

My sound card is Realtek AC97 Audio v. 5.5 On my previous laptop everything was ok and the sound was loud enough, so I conclude that something that something is wrong with software or the sound card have some limitations. I already downloaded all newest drivers.

Plz help!

2. Re: Satellite M70-192: sound not enough loud
    Master
    Hi

There is all ok. It's not a malfunction of the sound card or the driver. I'm 99.9% sure that this issue occurs because of the settings in the "Sound and audio Devices".
    This option you will find in the control panel.
    Open the Sound and audio Devices option and press the advanced button.
    There you will find many controllers. You should check the controllers and change it to the higher position.

Bye

3. Re: Satellite M70-192: sound not enough loud
    Beginner
    Hi!

I already did it, before writing the first post, the problem lays somwhere else...