Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: LAN Drivers from Toshiba Website - won't work - Satellite A10-163

1. LAN Drivers from Toshiba Website - won't work - Satellite A10-163
    Beginner
    I downloaded the following drivers (for my Notebook; Satellite A10-163 Model number : PSAA9E)

lan-sa100-psaa-xp-8021101
    lan-sa100-psaa-xp-8021102
    lan-sa100-psaa-xp-9024
    lan-sa100-psaa-xp-9025

I unzipped each of these and can only find a PROUnstl.exe file, which un-installs any existing drivers; I cannot find a "Setup.exe" or anything that sets up either of my wired or wireless networking cards. I am using Windows XP Home edition.

Is there anywhere I can get a driver that has an easier to use "install.exe" file in it?

Is there anyone that can help me over-come this problem?

2. Re: LAN Drivers from Toshiba Website - won't work - Satellite A10-163
    Master
    Hi

First of all, all drivers which are available on the Toshiba driver page should works properly. Iím 100% sure about this. If you donít find any setup.exe or install.exe in the driver folder so you have to use another driver installation procedure.
    Go to the device manager, choose the LAN card and install the driver. Please choose the driver form the driver download place.

3. Re: LAN Drivers from Toshiba Website - won't work - Satellite A10-163
    Master
    You donít need any exe file. In device manager open the LAN card properties and click on install driver. After that browse to the folder where you have extract all files from zip file.

Thatís all!