Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: 32L3863DB Sleep Query

1. 32L3863DB Sleep Query
    Beginner
    Hi folk, I have just bought this tv and relatively happy with it. A bit disappointed there is no quick remote button to use to put sleep timer on with instead of having to go into the menu.

So far Ive only worked out how to set the sleep timer while watching normal tv. If Im watching youtube or itv player etc the option doesn't seem to be there.

Can someone help please?

2. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep Query
    Beginner
    You need to check if you're on the HDMI source. In case you change the source to AV or TV, you may see the timer option. I guess there should be also a possibility to access the sleep timer quicker. Have you tried to move the system settings on screen?

3. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep Query
    Beginner
    Hi folk, I have just bought this tv and relatively happy with it. A bit disappointed there is no quick remote button to use to put sleep timer on with instead of having to go into the menu.

So far Ive only worked out how to set the sleep timer while watching normal tv. If Im watching youtube or itv essay writing tool player etc the option doesn't seem to be there.

Can someone help please?
    Can't find the operating instructions for the sleep timer. In case I find those, I'll update the thread.

4. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep Query
    Hi, if you set the sleep timer before you go into an app, for example Youtube, then the TV will turn off as expected for the sleep timer setting. You can access the sleep timer setting by:
    1. Pressing the blue 'Home' button on the remote.
    2. Scroll down to 'Settings' and scroll across to 'System'.
    3. After a second or so a menu will appear above the menu bar with a sleep timer option, scroll up and click OK to alter this setting.

Hope this helps.