Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone

1. 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    Why is it when I connect up a micro USB to HDMI cable I cannot see anything on the TV (such as a Google play video on my smartphone)? I assume it has something to do with permissions or compatibility, but can anyone verify? Thanks.

2. Re: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    Hi, unfortunately the TV does not have the capabilities to do this.

3. Re: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    Thanks, so why does the set have 3 HDMI sockets? How would one use them?

4. Re: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    Hi, It would be for multiple devices that connect via HDMI so example a Sky box, Xbox and DVD player could all be connected.

5. Re: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    Thanks Jacob, I don't need to connect a Sky box, Xbox or DVD player, but might do at some point in the future. I was hoping that the TV would have more compatibility for a bigger range of devices through the HDMI slots.

6. Re: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    These three were examples. It would also support HDMI ARC to attach a sound bar to, DVD players, PC desktop. Most things that you use a HDMI cable from. You can use the screen mirroring function in the TV to cast the phone screen to the TV. It is in the wireless display option.

7. Re: 32D3753DB using HDMI and Smartphone
    Thanks Jacob, I now have the 32D38 version so will see what happens there.