Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: Harmony 700 and Toshiba TV issues

1. Harmony 700 and Toshiba TV issues
    I've been using the harmony 700 for 3 years without any problems. My surround reciever died so I bought an LG sound bar to replace it. While programming that, the harmony software (7.7.0) updated the firmware in the remote. Now when I turn on the systems (programmed activities, ie watch tv/watch movie buttions) the tv does not recieve the command to switch to the correct input. If I use the help button it fixes it, then forgets it after power downs. The tv will get the input command if I switch between activites without powering down. This only happens on cold boots and started after a firmware update.

I have deleted eveything from the remote and reset them up in both the harmony software and through https://www.9apps.red/ with same results. The problem is the tv does not recieve a input switch command on a cold boot.

DEVICES PROGRAMMED INTO REMOTE

1. TV: Toshiba 40RV525R
    2. Sound Bar: LG NB3525A
    3. Sat. Reciever: DirecTV HR24-100
    4. Media PC: AppleTV Model 1 (Silver)
    5. HDMI Switch: MonoPrice HDX-401TA

2. Re: Harmony 700 and Toshiba TV issues
    Hi Courtney, have you checked for any updates on the TV, sounds like there might be a small compatibility problem now :/

3. Re: Harmony 700 and Toshiba TV issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi Courtney, have you checked for any updates on the TV, sounds like there might be a small compatibility problem now :/
    Thank you for the suggestion.

4. Re: Harmony 700 and Toshiba TV issues
    Not a problem, hope it helps

5. Re: Harmony 700 and Toshiba TV issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Not a problem, hope it helps
    Yes, Again Thank you so much.

download 9apps