Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: 32L3863DB Sleep timer

1. 32L3863DB Sleep timer
    Hi, I have tried and tried and canít find how to set a sleep timer on my new 32L3863DB. Please help

2. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep timer
    Hi, If you scroll to settings and then go to system and just highlight 3 options should appear and sleep timer should be one

3. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep timer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi, If you scroll to settings and then go to system and just highlight 3 options should appear and sleep timer should be one
    Thanks but in system settings I get lots of options, 1 being time/date but no sleep timer. Any other suggestions?

4. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep timer
    Are you on the HDMI source? If you change the source to TV or AV this might allow the timer option?

5. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep timer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Are you on the HDMI source? If you change the source to TV or AV this might allow the timer option?
    No Iím on Freeview

6. Re: 32L3863DB Sleep timer
    Ok, so if you press the home button, the bar should appear, if you can change to settings you should be able to go to right system above it timer should appear? I know this is what I previously said but this should be the only way to access.