Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.

Thread: No Internet Access! Error

1. No Internet Access! Error
    My TV was working for a few weeks, then I have been unable to connect to any apps except Netflix through my internet connection. Under Network/Internet settings it says "Connected" and gives the name of my router, but Internet Speed Test won't complete (it disappears off the screen). If I try open any app other Netflix I get the following error "No Internet Access! Please check your connections and settings."

How can I try to fix this? I have done a first time installation and whilst this fixes it, it does so only temporarily.

In addition each time I do a install I have to resign into every app which is a massive pain.

Is there a permanent fix?

TV model no is 49u5863db

2. Re: No Internet Access! Error
    Hi, Sounds like it might be software related but have you tried a router reset along with a first time installation?

3. Re: No Internet Access! Error
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Murphy View Post
    Hi, Sounds like it might be software related but have you tried a router reset along with a first time installation?
    Done that today. Will monitor how it goes.

4. Re: No Internet Access! Error
    Let me know if it still happens