PDA

View Full Version : NB200 drops wireless connection when AC power cable plugged in

kazz45
09.11.2013, 08:15
ANY ideas welcome, my NB200 notebook drops wireless connection when AC power attached, on another forum, someone suggested i could change the power settings to prevent this but not how, any ideas welcome, thanks
kazz45

Timox
09.11.2013, 11:37
Open control panel > Power options > Change plan settings for certain power plan > Change advanced power settings > Wireless Adapter settings > Power Saving mode.

Can you find it?

kazz45
09.11.2013, 12:38
hi and thanks for your reply..
i have found the power options but all it gives me are a selection of power schemes, one of which is Toshiba power saver which is the current setting, i can't see anything about wireless on the tabs there??
i've looked under the 'advanced' tab but nothing about wireless there either..
sorry, any other suggestions?

Message was edited by: kazz45

Francesco
11.11.2013, 14:41
> i have found the power options but all it gives me are a selection of power schemes, one of which is Toshiba power saver which is the current setting, i can't see anything about wireless on the tabs there??

You have to discover the power plan which is used when the AC adaptor is attached.
Then you should click on “change the power plan settings”

Now new window would open where you would find further option called “change advanced power settings”

Now you will see further options. Scroll down to the Wireless Adapter Settings and ensure that both options are set to performance