PDA

View Full Version : Satellite U505 cannot connect to my router

beta
01.09.2012, 22:28
I am having a problem with my Wi-Fi connection. I got new service installed in my place, with a password any every time I try to connect after entering the password and all the details my lap top failed to connect.

My wife lap top is fine. My lap top connected successful to all the Wi-Fi net work in the airports and hotels. I am having this problem only in my house. Previously I use to have different internet provider and it was perfectly connected with no problem at all.

My lap top is Toshiba- Satellite U505 Model. I have tried to use different browsers Google chrome, fire fox, explorer same result. One more thing when I connect my laptop through the wire to the same router it works fine.

Any help will be appreciated.

xaver
02.09.2012, 10:25
> I am having this problem only in my house. Previously I use to have different internet provider and >it was perfectly connected with no problem at all.
If I understand your posting right there is no problem with your notebook. I mean WLAN card works properly and described issue is not directly Toshiba related issue.

Obviously there is some problem with router settings. Do you have new router now?
Try to disable WLAN security for a short period of time just to check if your notebook will connect to WLAN properly.

Please post some feedback.