PDA

View Full Version : Satellite L300 - Need alternative WLAN driver

kejtiheart
29.07.2011, 16:38
Hi,

I downloaded WLAN driver for my laptop (L300 PSLBGE), and that driver wont work, setup cant start. I need wireless driver for windows XP.

Please, answer me shortly

Regards

Xardas
29.07.2011, 18:20
Hi kejtiheart,

> setup cant start.
Do you get an error message?
Have you unzipped the file before starting the exe file?

Newest WLAN driver can always be downloaded on Toshiba WLAN portal:
http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/

What WLAN card you have and did you choose the correct driver?

kejtiheart
29.07.2011, 18:36
No erorr message, just Setup wont start. I have unzipped and no luck, I have tried on other computer with windows XP and same problem.
You may try. I downloaded wireless lan driver from [here|http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=EU&selCategory=2&selFamily=2&selSeries=178&selProduct=784&selShortMod=778&language=13&selOS=10&selType=all&yearupload=&monthupload=&dayupload=&useDate=null&mode=allMachines&search=&action=search&macId=&country=all&page=3]

I have RTL8187B Wlan adapter, and in Device manager beside that, modem device on audio bus dont work either.

What should i do? to download realtek on that page you gave me?

Xardas
29.07.2011, 20:05
Hi kejtiheart,

I cannot try it because I donít have Satellite L300.

As I already wrote download the driver on Toshiba WLAN portal, unzip all files and then start setup.exe file but make sure you are logged in as Administrator and no internet security software is blocking software installation.

By the way: Why you donít use the preinstalled Windows version from Toshiba recovery disk? It contains all necessary drivers that you need so you donít have stress with driver installation. ;)

kejtiheart
01.08.2011, 12:42
Hi again,

I have installed Realtek driver for my computer, but in device manager RTL8187B_WLAN_Adapter showing that dont work, yellow questionmark is there. what should I do??? Please give me link of driver to download.

Toshiba Satellite L300-1AM ( PSLBGE )

Windows XP

Need wireless driver!!!

Thank you.-