PDA

View Full Version : After standby mode Satellite L300 cannot connect to the internet

NKXTS
15.08.2009, 20:37
Hello

I'm having problems with my Satellite L300, if I put the laptop on standby it disconnects from the internet and when I try to continue later it says that there is no wireless networks.
The only way I can connect again is to restart my laptop. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Lars-539581805
16.08.2009, 10:12
Hi!

I have a Satellite L300 too but I canít notice such an issue because I often use hibernation and standby.

Anyway, I think you should try to install the newest driver from the Toshiba website:
http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com => Support & Downloads => Download Drivers

But before you install the newest version you should remove the old one first and then restart the notebook. After this you can install the newest version.
And if it doesnít work you should update the BIOS that you can find on the Toshiba website too.

Bye

NKXTS
16.08.2009, 11:01
Oh I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your helpful suggestions, I shall try these things & keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks again

blunthlox
17.08.2009, 13:10
Yes, I know i have the same problem on XP. But i can handle that , anyway i`m not using stand by verry often....