PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Pro L300: WLAN is not in device manager and is missing

Radios
13.08.2009, 21:26
Hi,

I have a Toshiba L300 which I downgraded from Vista to WXP months ago. So I decided to stick with Vista and when I installed Vista the WLAN was missing in device manger and it didn't work. I tried downloading drivers adapters from Toshiba drivers download and still didn't work. Only my Ethernet is showing in device manager....btw I have a Realtek WLAN

Also,my VGA graphics card doesn't seem to update driver and when it does it says that the system is below minimum specs.
It's soo weird in WXP it was working fine..... Any solutions?

Feliks
13.08.2009, 22:18
>I tried downloading drivers adapters from Toshiba drivers download and still didn't work.
What does it mean exactly? Have you installed WLAN driver or not? Is WLAN card installed properly and listed in device manager as Realtek WLAN card?
How to understand you?
Have you problems to install WLAN card or to configure WLAN connection?

If the WLAN card is installed properly enable the card with WLAN switch and then use FN+F8 key combination and be sure card is set to ON.

Which display driver you want to install? Which version?

Radios
14.08.2009, 04:01
Silly me, thank you for telling me about the FN+f8 function. i installed the driver and pressed FN+f8 and it worked now it is showing in device manager and is working good.

Moving on to graphics, i have Intel gm965 and want to install Intel(R) Crestline-GM / UMA Driver . driver version: 7.14.10.1329 and it keeps on saying it is below minimum req

Radios
14.08.2009, 04:18
wlan answered but graphics not answered

Message was edited by: Radios

Radios
14.08.2009, 05:23
Never mind i managed to fix the graphics driver problem.Thank you for your support