PDA

View Full Version : WLAN makes my Satellite A100 hang

gauravnarula
13.08.2009, 17:11
I have been using Satellite A100 for last 2 years and never such a problem before. I am running it on Windows XP pro 2002, service pack 2.

My WLAN drivers were Atheros. Last night my laptop got hang. When i restarted it and the moment WLAN connects to the internet it hangs my laptop, no keys work, nothing at all. So I restarted it with WLAN switched off and reinstalled the drivers otherwise it used to hang my system. Now what happens is I can only switch on my WLAN after I have waited for windows to load on the system and then I put it on and it works fine, if I restart my system with WLAN card switched ON my system hangs after loading the OS.

Please help me. What can I do. I live my life on the internet so can't think of life with it. Please suggest something.

Boarder
14.08.2009, 13:38
Hi

Thatís really strange buddy but maybe you did install Windows updates or something else and now the WLAN driver is not compatible anymore.
I think you should update the WLAN driver and you can find the newest version on the Toshiba WLAN portal: http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/

I hope this is useful for you.