PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to install WLan on Satellite A65-S126

JulieMK
25.01.2009, 01:16
I'm trying to set up wireless on my Toshiba A65-S126. I have the button on the side switched to "on" but the Toshiba Wireless Projector (DPJ) is not displayed.

Somewhere I found the below text that says I need to install the utility projector but I don't know how to do this?

At one time wireless was working so I know it can be done on here but a few months ago we got a virus and wiped our laptop clean, and ever since it won't work. Please help!

"For this item to appear on the menu, the utility (Toshiba Wireless Projector), which is used to connect to the projector, must be installed on the PC. For information on how to set up and use the projector, refer to the operation manual or online help software provided with the projector."

Lars-539581805
29.01.2009, 13:52
Hi!

Have you looked on the Toshiba website for the utility projector?
Check this.

Can you see your WLAN card in device manager?
Try to update your WLAN driver, you can find it also on the Toshiba website.

Bye

Mike30
07.02.2009, 13:19
>...and wiped our laptop clean
Have you done this using Toshiba recovery media?
If yes enable WLAN card using FN+F8 key combination.

After doing this use Windows settings to configure WLAN. Generally speaking you don't need any additional software for this. I presume you have WXP.
Anyway, check Toshiba download page and check if you can find there Toshiba Wireless Projector. This tool is not known to me. I have European notebooks and I presume you have an US notebook model.

Check please Toshiba US support page under http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_modSel.jsp

You can find there support forum and most people there have US notebooks, try to find solution there.

Good luck!