PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading my Tecra 8000 from NT4.0 to Windows 2000

VirDeGurd
11.07.2004, 21:51
When I was upgrading my Tecra 8000 from NT4.0 to Windows 2000, my Setup stopped and I got the message that I had to remove the Toshiba System Configuration Interface driver. What's going on?

SuperPledge
11.07.2004, 22:39
To enable NetMeeting in Windows XP, you need to go to the Start menu and select Run. Type Conf and click OK. After the NetMeeting configuration wizard starts, click Next. Enter your personal details and click Next. Then select listing directory options and click Next. Select your connection media and click Next. Then configure the shortcut options to your liking and click Next. Click next to configure volume options and click Next and then click Finish. To begin a NetMeeting session, start NetMeeting (e.g., run conf.exe again to start the application or select the appropriate shortcut from the Start menu or desktop), click the Phone button, and enter the IP address of the machine you want to communicate with.

Dippy71
12.07.2004, 19:00
Well, I have the Tecra 780DVD. I tried upgrading from NT4.0 to Windows 2000 and I got a yellow exclamation mark next to both the PC/XT PS/2 Keyboard and the Standard PS/2 Port Mouse in the Device Manager, yet both the keyboard and the mouse still work.

SuperPledge
12.07.2004, 20:00
Sorry Man, Microsoft does not seem to have any solution for this problem!