PDA

View Full Version : Satellite U300-152: DVD player hangs after two chapters of the movie

carl_angelo12
27.05.2008, 07:28
I was able to play the DVD movie using Windows Media Player, Media Center and Toshiba DVD Player but it hangs afterwards and didn't continue.

I tried another DVD movie but its the same case, it's not pushing through. Do you think there is a problem in the DVD-ROM or its just the DVD movie? Anyway, its a pirated DVD, a copy I bought cheap in sidewalks but I was thinking the DVD-ROM of this notebook could play anything, right?

Spare for my ignorance. I'm new with this kind of stuff. Ciao. Thanks.

carl_angelo12
28.05.2008, 11:04
I think no one cared to answer this post.

Jayjay
28.05.2008, 11:15
> Its a pirated DVD, a copy I bought cheap in sidewalks but I was thinking the DVD-ROM of this notebook could play anything, right?

Thatís not exactly right.
Of course the CD/DVD player can read different medias but sometimes itís possible that the CD or DVD medium could be not fully supported by CD/DVD drive. Thatís nothing unusualÖ

But it would be very interesting to know if you can watch original DVD movies. ?:|
I mean not a copy or something like thatÖ.

If you will be able to watch different DVD movies then itís nothing wrong with your CD/DVD player.

Greetings