PDA

View Full Version : How do I connect my Toshiba PC to the TV (Toshiba Regza 3030)?

thwasa
25.05.2008, 01:45
I have a Toshiba Regsa 3030 37" and I have big problems with connecting it to my Toshiba pc witch got windows XP.
When I turn on the PC everything seems fine, but when windows start runing the tv goes black. When its done loading my backgroundpicture shows but nothing else.

On the TV it appear PC SXGA when I change to the pc channel. I dont know what that means.
I have used ours to try to fix the problem so I really hope someone have a suggestion about whats wrong. Thanks

xaver
26.05.2008, 20:10
Can you please tell us which notebook model you have? Which cable you use to connect your notebook and TV?

I connect my notebook and LCD TV with HDMI cable and always on the same way. Both devices are enabled, I connect HDMI cable to both devices, enable HDMI port on the TV and at last use FN+F5 key combination to choose offered options and switch on to TV.

If you use other cable be sure the right port is enabled on TV. I do not have Toshiba TV but the principle is always the same.

thwasa
26.05.2008, 23:11
I have a Toshiba Equium A110-240 and I use a RGB pc cable.

Silas
09.02.2009, 13:13
In your posting I didnít understand how you switch the picture from LCD to TV.
Please start your notebook as usual, and when the Windows is started properly, connect the TV and use FN+F5 key combination to switch to the TV.

This TV is not known to me but be sure the right port is activated on the TV. Check also manual for the TV. I hope you will find there exact explanation how to use right port available on TV.

To be honest I cannot imagine Toshiba notebook and running operating system make some troubles with it.