PDA

View Full Version : Satellite X200 - after Vista upgrade remote controller is not working

Miso SVK
26.11.2007, 00:25
Hi,

I have upgrated my Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate and remote controller is not working. Well upgrated... I bought Vista ultimate and instal it.

Is there any driver for my remote controller?

GrgS
26.11.2007, 15:24
Hello there,

Which edition of vista ultimate you have installed? If it is 64-bit edition then its very difficult to install drivers manually, because Toshiba doesn't support 64-bit (Unfortunately I have also bought Vista Ultimate 64-bit and now regret because I got lots of problem with graphic card drivers, I have to roll back to factory setting because of that i.e. vista home premium 32-bit). If you have 32-bit edition then you can install any drivers that supports for your laptop (of course IMHO). Just check the Toshiba website and from Support & Downloads menu you could install drivers according to your needs.

I hope this helps if not then best is to contact Toshiba.

Regards
Suraj

Miso SVK
26.11.2007, 18:35
Well, thank you for advice, but... I have 32-bit version of vista ultimate. But I really dont know what kind of driver I need for my remote device. :(

Jeffrey
26.11.2007, 19:07
Possibly you have to install the Infrared driver.
This driver is needed to activate the embedded infrared port on your notebook.

You can find it here in the X200 section
http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp