PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Pro L10 won't turn on

Charlotte1977
02.07.2007, 22:56
I have a Satellite Pro L10 and it stopped working yesterday. It won't turn on, or charge up. No lights show on the laptop when charger is plugged in. I have plugged it in to another toshiba charger but still no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be the problem with it and if this is easily solved. The laptop is about 2 years old. Thanks for your help

Jimi
05.07.2007, 14:36
Hi

Sounds not good… Maybe it’s something wrong with the power supply electronic on the motherboard… in that case the motherboard must be replaced to solve this issue…

But maybe you’re a lucky guy and “only” the AC adaptor malfunctions… yes, I know you have tested the notebook with another AC adaptor but are you sure that the second AC is supported?

Anyway, in my opinion nobody here can provide an exactly solution because without any diagnostic tests we don’t know what could be wrong…
Therefore I would recommend contacting the ASP technician for a help…

Mike30
05.07.2007, 18:31
I really do not believe that such problem can be easily solved. I am not an expert but if the power LED is not on with connected AC adaptor I am afraid there is some problem with power supply electronic.

Sorry but there is no much to do and you should contact authorized service.