PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Pro A 100 PSAASE - WINDOWS XP drivers??

my.gosh
02.05.2007, 17:37
Hello,

I'd like to ask whether there exist any WinXp drivers for my Notebook (Satellite Pro A 100 PSAASE)
This Number is not listed in the driver-dowload-thing and when I choose it from the Buy-Menu I only get the Sound Driver.
I already succeeded in finding the Chipset, Grafics, Sound and Network Drivers, but I need the Power Saving Driver with the Batterystatus and all this. I tried every driver which is for any A100, but none of them worked. I always get the message: Can't be opened, because I dont have the rights to do so.
What can I do?

Markus77
02.05.2007, 17:52
You are right, there is only the sound driver listed because the other drivers can be downloaded from different A100 series.

The A100 series uses mostly the same hardware specifications and the single XP drivers should works on different notebooks.

The Vista notebooks were not delivered with Toshiba Power saver therefore I think you will be not able to install the power saver on such notebooks.

my.gosh
02.05.2007, 18:46
thanks for your reply.
I see, Power Saver is wrong then.
But my notebook does not show this battery-status thing next to the clock (taskbar)
How do I get this to work?

Juan28
02.05.2007, 18:53
Hi Phillip

You can use the Microsoft Windows power options. There you can select a option to make the battery status visible in the task bar.
Usually it should appears if the AC adaptor was disconnect.

my.gosh
02.05.2007, 18:57
yeah, right .. i did so before, but it never shows "battery" but only that its plugged in. even if I remove the cable.
Somethings wrong there

corecomp
25.05.2007, 06:14
Hello,

I'd like to ask whether there exist any WinXp drivers for my Notebook (Satellite Pro A 100 PSAASE)
This Number is not listed in the driver-dowload-thing and when I choose it from the Buy-Menu I only get the Sound Driver.
I already succeeded in finding the Chipset, Grafics, Sound and Network Drivers, but I need the Power Saving Driver with the Batterystatus and all this. I tried every driver which is for any A100, but none of them worked. I always get the message: Can't be opened, because I dont have the rights to do so.